Welcome to the Village of Round Lake Heights
619 W. Pontiac Ct., Round Lake Heights, IL 60073 - 847-546-1206 / 847-546-9728 (Fax)
Village Hall hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Round Lake Heights Facts: Population- 2,773 (2006 Census) Housing Count - 813
VRLH New Parking Permission Number available in Adobe Acrobat
Click Here to view or save.
VRLH 2013 Annual
Drinking Water Report to view or save.
Easter Breakfast- April 6, 2014 /
Festival- September 6, 2014
Pig Roast- October 18, 2014 /
Tree Lighting- December 6, 2014
Community Notification System
||The Village of Round Lake Heights is pleased to announce the launch of the Connect-CTY service, our new village-to-resident notification system. With this service, village leaders can send personalized voice messages to residents and businesses within minutes with specific information about time-sensitive or common-interest issues such as emergencies and local community matters. The Connect-CTY service will be used to supplement our current communication plans and augment public safety/first responder services.
Please accept our invitation to participate in this great service. We know that your personal information is important, and rest assured that we will not share it with anyone. If you have NOT already received a test phone call from us, or you would like to provide additional contact information, click the Connect-CTY image to sign up.
Foreclosure Information - Notices of foreclosures for the Village of Round Lake Heights should be sent to the Round
Lake Heights Village Hall, Village Clerk's Office.
Village of Round Lake Heights
619 W. Pontiac Court
Round Lake Heights, IL 60073
1. Lock your doors and windows when you’re not at home. Burglars prefer an easy way into your home. Close your garage door if you’re not working in the garage and double check them before you go to bed at night.
2. Consider putting some lights on timers at night. They can make it easier for you to get around if you come home after dark and its harder for the bad guys to hide.
3. Have somebody you trust watch your house when you go on vacation. Maybe consider putting your house on a vacation watch here at the Round Lake Heights Police Department.
1. Lock your vehicle if you’re not in it or when you won’t be able to watch it. Even if you’re at home.
2. Don’t keep items of value in plain sight or take them out of the vehicle completely. Cell phones, Cameras, Computers, Keys, Vehicle titles, etc. Bad guys can not only sell your stuff for money but can get a lot of personal information from you about your home, family and friends.
For any questions, please call the Round Lake Heights Police Department (847) 546-9704
Services we provide
· Notary Service Available
· Water Bill/Refuse Payment
· Voter Registration
|· Building Permits
· Business Licenses
· Police ticket payments
· Yardwaste stickers
Illinois Law Bans Disposal of Electronic Items in Landfills
Effective January 1, 2012, the
Illinois Electronic Products Recycling and Reuse Act
landfill ban for certain electronic devices will take effect. Electronic items such as televisions, monitors, computers and
printers will no longer be allowed in the regular trash. Due to potentially toxic contaminants and chemicals, the
Illinois Electronic Products Recycling and Reuse Act (2008) requires manufacturers to establish recycling programs for
electronics if they sell their products in Illinois. The Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO) also provides
electronics recycling events, free of charge for Lake County residents. For more information, please visit the
Electronics Collection Event website or call SWALCO at 847.336.9340
Additional banned electronic items into landfills will include:
Computers (including tablet computers),
, Portable Digital Music Players,
Digital Video Disc Players,
Video Game Consoles
Small Scale Servers
Digital Converter Boxes,
Digital Video Disc Recorders.
- MS4 Annual Facility Inspection Report
· Non-Perishable Food Collection:
The Avon Food Pantry collects donations of non-perishable food items year-round. Please help Avon Township families by dropping off your donations to Avon Township at 433 E. Washington Street.
· PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
This Illinois Community Takes Character Seriously.
The five villages of the Round Lake Area of Illinois have undergone a character makeover.
Click Here for more information.
· Updated General Board Meeting Minutes and Committee Meeting Minutes
are available to view and download.
· IMPORTANT NEWS
The Village will be picking up aluminum cans from the residents.
Please place the cans in plastic bags and put them out to the street on Monday mornings and the Village will be picking them up.
The proceeds from this will go to the Dollars for Scholars Program. This program awards yearly scholarships to our residents. These scholarships can be awarded to young adults attending college and adults continuing education.
The village will not be picking up paper, plastic or glass bottles.
REMINDER: There is no parking on Village streets. You may contact Cen-Com at (847) 270-9111 for parking permission.
Permission will only be granted when the conditions are favorable. There is also no parking over the sidewalks from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Seasonal Reminders -
Garage Sale and other “FOR SALE” signs: When you decide to sell your home or have a garage sale, please do not post signs on utility poles, rights-of-way, parkways or any other public property.